Campus Cutie: Celine Rubio

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Name: Celine Rubio

Hometown: Manhasset, NY

Graduation Year: 2016

Major/Minor/LSM: Eco-Fi major

Campus Involvements: Gamma Phi Beta, ONE, BLS, Colleges Against Cancer and Italian Club

Interests: Traveling, shopping, reading, going to the gym, music

Inside Details

Describe yourself in 3 words: Short, friendly, adventurous

Any secret talents? Surprisingly, I can cook pretty well.

What would be your dream job? My dream job would be to have my own business.

If the Mad Falcon had a sandwich named after you, what would it be called?  Chicken Little

Favorites

Favorite place in the world: New York City

Favorite Bentley memory or experience: Seeing Tyga perform at Spring Day

Favorite song: Good Vibrations by Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch

Love, Love, Love

What would you like to do on your ideal date? I’m pretty much down for anything fun.

What’s your pick-up line of choice? Did you get those pants on sale? Cuz they’re 100% off at my place

What do you look for in a girlfriend/boyfriend? I look for someone that can have fun and make me laugh.

Relationship Status: Single

Jessica is a senior at Bentley University majoring in Marketing and minoring in Computer Science. She is the co-president and editor-in-chief of the Her Campus Bentley branch and loves anything and everything Her Campus! In her spare time she enjoys reading and writing about pretty much everything.
Olivia is a senior at Bentley University studying Information Design and Corporate Communication. On campus, she is an Admission Fellow and Peer Facilitator for Bentley’s First Year Seminar program, as well as Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Bentley. In her spare time, Olivia enjoys reading, writing, spending time with family and friends, traveling, and going to Disney World (she’s obsessed).