This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

If you’re anything like me, you’ve been itching all fall for the perfect weather to break out your nice boots, and it’s finally here! The obsession with boots really took off last year, and clearly has no intention of slowing down in 2013; I see boots of all shapes and sizes everywhere I go! Girls pair them with leggings for a more relaxed style, jeans to dress things up a bit more (or to help beat this cold New England weather!), or with dresses for a fancier look!

Out of the many boot styles, brown leather is my absolute favorite. This color matches virtually everything and has a habit of making every outfit look instantly classy.

To wring in another winter season that will undoubtedly feature this fashion staple, here are some of my favorite brown leather boots I’ve seen around campus!

Melissa Hager, ’16, wears her boots with black leggings or pants. With just plain brown leather as the entire boot, hers do not distract your eyes with a buckle or zipper, and are the epitome of elegance in simplicity!

[pagebreak]

Emily Monigan, ’16, also loves her boots and wears them all the time! Emily’s boots are unique with the zipper on the outside of the shoe and the adorable buckles on the top and bottom! She loves dressing up either a fancy top or a casual sweatshirt with her boots; it does the trick every time!

[pagebreak]

Finally, I have to share my own boots, which are almost a permanent part of my fashion every winter. Mine also have the double buckles like Emily’s, but these are much wider and the color is a tad darker. Despite the same feature, changing the shape of the buckles and the color of the boot gives these boots an entirely different look!

Which boot is your favorite? What does your favorite pair of brown leather boots look like? Share your style in the comments below! 

Olivia is a senior at Bentley University studying Information Design and Corporate Communication. On campus, she is an Admission Fellow and Peer Facilitator for Bentley’s First Year Seminar program, as well as Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Bentley. In her spare time, Olivia enjoys reading, writing, spending time with family and friends, traveling, and going to Disney World (she’s obsessed).