This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Fall is a great time for new TV releases and Netflix has not disappointed. Check out these shows to spice up your TV watching routine!

1. Emily in Paris

Starring Lily Collins and run by the creator of Sex in the City, Emily in Paris gives off major girl-boss vibes while showing us the beauty of Paris. The show has a great cast of characters, killer fashion, and of course, a love triangle. 

2. Get Organized with the Home Edit

Founded by Clea Shearer and Joanna Templin, these ladies have created an organization empire. Known for this Instagram (@thehomeedit), their new Netflix show features the homes of celebrities like Reese Witherspoon, Khloe Kardashian, and Kane Brown. 

3. Ratched

Perfect for spooky season, Ratched takes place during the 1940’s in a psychiatric hospital. Inspired by One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, Sarah Paulson comes off as the perfect nurse while secretly taking part in some dark things going on at the hospital. 

4. Away

Calling all outer space lovers, Away is about female astronaut Emma Green who must leave behind her husband and daughter for 3 years in order to carry out her dream mission to Mars. Filled with suspense, Away is perfect for people who love adventure and the power of family. 

5. Schitt’s Creek

Next up is the critically acclaimed Schitt’s Creek! A family that was once filthy rich finds themselves broke and living in a motel they once bought as a joke. This show is perfect is you are looking for a laugh!

Lily Buhler

Bentley '22

I am a Junior at Bentley University majoring in Management with a Concentration in HR. During my free time you can catch me reading a book, watching TV, or spending time with my friends and family!
Melissa is President and Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at Bentley University.  She is a senior majoring in Marketing and minoring in Spanish and Psychology.  Melissa studied abroad in Sevilla, Spain!  In her free time, she loves to read, write, play tennis, volunteer, and spend time with family and friends.  You'll usually find her exploring new places and restaurants and then writing articles about them!