The Lalalaptop Phone Coffee
The Lalalaptop Phone Coffee
Her Campus Media

Best Planners to Keep You Organized in 2020

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Between school, work, and everything in between, life can get busy and it is easy to get disorganized. Paper planners are a great tool to keep track of your schedule and assignment deadlines. Ring in the New Year right by using one of these awesome planners to keep you organized throughout the entire year.

1. Day Designer 

The Day Designer is a classic planner that provides ample space to plan your days, make your “To-Do” lists, and write any last minute thoughts down. It’s sturdy cover and binding makes it perfect for taking it with you on the go. Click here to get your hands on one. 

2. Erin Condren Academic Planner

The Erin Condren Academic Planner is perfect for helping you stay on top of your assignments. It has pages dedicated to outlining assignments and deadlines and it’s wide array of customizable covers makes it a great accessory to have in class. Get yours here

3. Lilly Pulitzer Agenda

Lilly Pulitzer’s agendas are a classic. Not only are the filled with beautiful artwork, but their simpler outline gives you a clean canvas to sort out your thoughts. You can purchase a Lilly agenda here

Images: 1/2/3  

Lily Buhler

Bentley '22

I am a Junior at Bentley University majoring in Management with a Concentration in HR. During my free time you can catch me reading a book, watching TV, or spending time with my friends and family!
Loredana is a New York native taking on Boston! She is currently finishing up her last year at Bentley University studying Marketing with a minor in Computer Information Systems.