Best Places to Go Shopping in Harvard Square

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Almost every Bentley student has made the 30 minute trip on the shuttle to explore Harvard Square, but not everyone knows what to do once you actually arrive there. Here are some ideas for where to shop to your hearts content. Harvard has many different large chain stores and small boutiques, here are some of my favorite.

Urban Outfitters

Urban Outfitters has many locations throughout the country, including one right in Harvard Square. The three level store has many options and varieties of clothes to buy, including an entire basement level dedicated to sale. The store is located at 11 J.F.Kennedy St. 

American Apparel 

American Apparel is an American chain clothing store that’s best known for its basic pieces like tanks and tees. It is also a great place to find lots of cool printed leggings and fun going out clothes. It is located at 47 Brattle St. 

[pagebreak]

Anthropologie

Anthropologie is a store where you can buy many different styles of classic and elegant clothing as well as many different housing decorations such as candles, throw pillows, blankets, etc. It is located at 48 Brattle St, conveniently across from American Apparel. 

LF

LF is a modern clothing boutique with many cute and stylish options to choose from. It is on the pricier side, but they do have 2 annual blowout sales where everything is 60% off in store and you can get some great deals. It is located at 26 Church St.

[pagebreak]

Second Time Around

Second Time Around Collections is a high-end thrift store that resells many designer and higher end label clothes. The deals are amazing and they also have the cutest jewelry and purses to choose from. All clothes are hand picked and definitely not your average consignment store. It is located at 8 Eliot St, right across from our Bentley bus stop. 

Bentley University 2018
Bentley University