burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Best Dressed at the 2014 Grammy Awards

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

At this year’s 56th Grammy Awards at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, we saw some of the best (and worst) dressed celebrities of the year. Check out my personal favorites below including Queen Bey, Taylor Swift, and Miranda Lambert.

Glamorous in Gold

Taylor Swift wears a classic yet elegant Gucci gown.

Ciara showsoff her growing baby bump in this gorgeous Emillo Pucci Gown.

50 Shades of Grey

Anna Kendrick wears a sleek Strapless Azzaro Dress. 

Nicole Trunfio, the Australian model dating Gary Clark, Jr. looked stunning in this daring silver keyhole gown.

White Out

Paris Hilton shows off a stunning and elegant House of Milani Gown.  

Beyonce looked fierce in this floral Michael Costello gown. She finished off her unique look with Christian Louboutin shoes and Lorraine Schwartz Jewelry.

Ridiculously Red

Miranda Lambert, who was nominated in several categories, dressed to impress in this plunging Pamela Roland gown, the perfect combination of sexy and sweet! She added Kimberly McDonald jewels, a Judith Leiber bag and Paul Andrew shoes to create the perfect ensemble.

Pink, who was nominated for Best Pop Duo/ Group Performance as well as Song of The Year, wowed the red carpet in this lingerie inspired Johanna Johnson dress. In addition, she was wearing Neil Lane jewelry, Brian Atwood Shoes, and a Rauwolf clutch.

Sources: www.Justjared.com

Olivia is a senior at Bentley University studying Information Design and Corporate Communication. On campus, she is an Admission Fellow and Peer Facilitator for Bentley’s First Year Seminar program, as well as Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Bentley. In her spare time, Olivia enjoys reading, writing, spending time with family and friends, traveling, and going to Disney World (she’s obsessed).