The Best Apps for Bentley and Boston

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

As a new student at Bentley, I was intent on scoping out the best Bentley Related/Boston area apps. Check out some of my faves!

1.    Bb Mobile Learn

The Blackboard app is super handy. All you do is plug in your Bentley email and password and all of the blackboard information is right there at your fingertips! Check announcements and grades while walking to class and if you forgot to print out a handout that was posted, you can simply reference it on your phone! The app comes on the iPad too which is great because the screen is bigger and all documents can be downloaded and viewed with ease.

2.    Currito

Yes, you read that correctly, Currito does have an app! Although it’s cool to peruse the menus I haven’t found it all that useful since you need to plug a credit card in to activate the pre-order feature and I usually use discretionary money there.

3.    Toshl

Toshl is a great app for budgeting. You tell it what your monthly budget is; add your expenses and incomes and it does the rest for you!

4.    Embark BOS

Embark is definitely my favorite Bentley/Boston related app. It’s a guide to the T which is extremely helpful for someone who isn’t from the area. The app locates your current location and you tell it where you want to go and it brings up the schedule for the trains and where to transfer. 

Bentley University Class of 2016
Bentley University