Bentley is Buzzing with Rain Boots

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

It’s no secret- the New England weather over these last few weeks has been absolutely atrocious. Each day, I have to check the weather to figure out how warm I need to dress, if I should grab my hat and mittens, and, most importantly, what shoes I need to wear. Lately, due to the crazy snow, slush, and rain, my rain boots have made a frequent appearance. With that, I decided to capture some of mine and my friend’s best rain boot styles to help any collegiette beat this nasty weather!

Steph Tarpey, ’16, has adorable striped rain boots that go with nearly anything. Their basic black and white color can work with any sweater or jacket.

Meg Foster, ’16, might have a little more trouble making her light and dark blue boots match with every outfit, but the adorable whales on her boots are fun and so cute!

My boots are a kind of combination of the two. With a huge array of colors and tons of different patterns and shapes, these boots will beat the cold and look great doing it. 

What is your favorite style for rain boots? Comment below what your boots look like!

Olivia is a senior at Bentley University studying Information Design and Corporate Communication. On campus, she is an Admission Fellow and Peer Facilitator for Bentley’s First Year Seminar program, as well as Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Bentley. In her spare time, Olivia enjoys reading, writing, spending time with family and friends, traveling, and going to Disney World (she’s obsessed).