This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Name: Bella Capone

Year: Sophomore, transfer student

Major: Eco-Fi

Hometown: Windham, New Hampshire

Her Campus Bentley: What activities are you involved in on campus?

Bella Capone: Playing on the Rugby team—it’s first time playing the sport. I’m also the analyst for the Energy sector of the Bentley Investment Group, and I’m a part of Her Campus.

HCB: What are your favorite aspects of being on the Rugby team?

BC: It has been a great way to make new friends—from traveling to other schools that are hours away, there’s a lot of time for bonding. Last season, we won playoffs in New Hampshire at Colby Sawyer. We came in second at Nationals in Georgia against Gustavus Adolphus College—it was a great game, and we scored the most points that they had allowed in a while. I’m excited for the next season to start this semester!

HCB: What is it like being a part of the Bentley Investment Group, and what is the level of commitment involved?

BC: There are two weekly meetings, which includes the responsibility of pitching stocks to the general body. The group has a portfolio of nearly $1 million that is managed by a local bank.

HCB: What school did you transfer from, and how has the transition been?

BC: I came from the University of Maine, where I majored in Finance and Management. Being a part of the Rugby team has really helped me with transition to Bentley, and I’ve made many new friends through the team.

HCB: Favorite holidays?

BC: Holidays that center around family, like Thanksgiving and Christmas. They are more wholesome and enjoyable.

HCB: What are some of your other hobbies?

BC: I love to read—my favorite genres being realistic fiction and romance novels. I also love baking any foods you can think of. A few of my favorite TV shows are The Big Bang Theory and Gossip Girl.

Sarah Donlan

Bentley '21

I am currently a senior at Bentley University, majoring in Accounting and minoring in CIS. My favorite articles to write are about makeup as well as productivity tips. 
Native New Yorker Brooke Camarda has had her eclectic share of jobs—from the runways of NYFW to the haunted hallways of NYZ Apocalypse. Commonly known by her alter ego of Wonder Woman, there's no task or adventure that the skydiving-enthusiast isn't willing to take on. She loves typography and cappuccinos almost as much as she loves her (very) big family, and is thrilled to be writing for Bentley University's chapter of Her Campus.