Bella Capone ‘20

Name: Bella Capone

Year: Sophomore, transfer student

Major: Eco-Fi

Hometown: Windham, New Hampshire

Her Campus Bentley: What activities are you involved in on campus?

Bella Capone: Playing on the Rugby team—it’s first time playing the sport. I’m also the analyst for the Energy sector of the Bentley Investment Group, and I’m a part of Her Campus.

HCB: What are your favorite aspects of being on the Rugby team?

BC: It has been a great way to make new friends—from traveling to other schools that are hours away, there’s a lot of time for bonding. Last season, we won playoffs in New Hampshire at Colby Sawyer. We came in second at Nationals in Georgia against Gustavus Adolphus College—it was a great game, and we scored the most points that they had allowed in a while. I'm excited for the next season to start this semester!

HCB: What is it like being a part of the Bentley Investment Group, and what is the level of commitment involved?

BC: There are two weekly meetings, which includes the responsibility of pitching stocks to the general body. The group has a portfolio of nearly $1 million that is managed by a local bank.

HCB: What school did you transfer from, and how has the transition been?

BC: I came from the University of Maine, where I majored in Finance and Management. Being a part of the Rugby team has really helped me with transition to Bentley, and I’ve made many new friends through the team.

HCB: Favorite holidays?

BC: Holidays that center around family, like Thanksgiving and Christmas. They are more wholesome and enjoyable.

HCB: What are some of your other hobbies?

BC: I love to read—my favorite genres being realistic fiction and romance novels. I also love baking any foods you can think of. A few of my favorite TV shows are The Big Bang Theory and Gossip Girl.