This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Artists are finally starting to tour again! Here’s some dates and locations of some of the artists that are coming to Boston in the next few months that you may be interested in checking out. Some concerts are rescheduled concerts because of Covid but some are new too! For some of the smaller artists on this list I found general admission tickets being sold for as little as $30 or $40, so I definitely think they’re worth checking out! (Dates and concerts are subject to change due to COVID guidelines)

1. Maroon 5

The first artist of interest I found that is coming to Boston at the beginning of September is Maroon 5. They are a little bit past their prime but you can’t tell me you couldn’t identify at least five of their songs if you heard them on the radio. They’re coming Sunday, September 12th and performing at Fenway Park.

1. Machine Gun Kelly

Next is Machine Gun Kelly. I’m warning you, when I looked at the tickets they were running for around $200 each but it might still be worth your while! He’s coming on Wednesday, September 15th and he’s going to be at the Leader Bank Pavilion which is in the Seaport District of Boston.

1. Thomas Rhett

If you’re willing to make the drive, on Saturday, September 18th at the Xfinity Center in Mansfield, Massachusetts is Thomas Rhett. If you live in the Boston area, Mansfield is 45 minutes to an hour south of Boston so not that far if country music is your style!

1. Glass Animals

Next up we have Glass Animals. The name may not be familiar to you but if you listen to their most popular songs on Spotify you’re sure to recognize a few from Tik Tok trends. I think it’s always fun to see bands in concert even if you might not be super familiar with them. They’re coming Wednesday, September 29th to Leader Bank Pavilion.

1. The Jonas Brothers

A classic, The Jonas Brothers, are coming to Boston for another tour! They’ll be at Fenway Park on Friday, October 1st. There isn’t really much else that needs to be said… it’s the Jonas Brothers.

1. ROLE MODEL

The concert I’m arguably most excited for is ROLE MODEL, coming to Paradise Rock Club on Wednesday, October 13th. This is the indie artist that is allegedly dating the youtuber Emma Chamberlain. I’m obsessed with both of them so I’m ecstatic that he’s coming to Boston.

1. Dayglow

Next, an indie artist that has gained some fame over the last few years, Dayglow, is coming to Paradise Rock Club in Boston on Saturday, October 16th. The Paradise Rock Club is on the Brookline side of Boston right next to Boston University, an easy drive or an easy T ride, whichever you prefer.

1. Madison Beer

Madison Beer is coming to the House of Blues on Monday, October 25th. This is a concert that had tickets selling for around $30 in the General Admission section. So if you’re looking for a fun concert to go to that isn’t too expensive, this is definitely worth checking out!

1. Harry Styles

Also on Monday, October 25th is Harry Styles. This is a rescheduled tour at TD Garden. Not only are these tickets wicked expensive if you even could get your hands on them, when I checked Ticketmaster they were completely sold out. But maybe you’d want to stand outside TD Garden and see if you could get a glimpse of him, I mean, it is Harry Styles after all.

1. Surfaces

Next is the band Surfaces on Wednesday, November 3rd. They are also at the House of Blues in Boston, which is actually right next to Fenway Park, so it is not too hard to find for anyone who has been to Fenway before.

1. Luke Combs

Now into December, Luke Combs is coming on Thursday, December 2nd and Friday, December 3rd to TD Garden. He’s another country artist that has plenty of fun hits to sing to! What would be a more exciting Friday night event than to go into Boston with friends to see Luke Combs?

1. Dan + Shay

Dan + Shay are coming on Tuesday, December 7th to TD Garden as well. Like Madison Beer, when I checked these tickets, there were plenty of stadium seats selling for $40 each. For Dan + Shay, a fairly popular artist, I think this concert could totally be worth the price.

1. COIN

If you’re looking for one last thing to do before finals, and leaving Boston for winter break, the pop band COIN is coming on Tuesday, December 14th to the House of Blues. One last artist to see with your Bentley friends before leaving them for a while!

I'm a freshman at Bentley University and I'm currently undecided on my major. I'm from Reading, Massachusetts and I like baking, reading, and taking my dog on walks.
My name is Mia Ichimura and I'm from Greater Boston. I'm a fourth-year student at Bentley University majoring in Corporate Communications with a minor in Marketing. Following my graduation, I plan to pursue a career in public relations. In my free time, I enjoy reading, photography, listening to music, and spending time with friends and family. I joined Her Campus because I love writing and wanted an outlet to share my ideas and experiences. My favorite topics to write about are productivity and wellness!