This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

If you are like me, you cannot get enough of the fashion blogs online! What I love best about these blogs is that they keep you up to date on latest trends in clothes as well as the best ways to accessorize.  “Arm Candy” is one of my favorite topics. I love dressing up my wrists with unique watches, bracelets, and bangles!

Lucky for us girls who are trying to look our best, there are bloggers and online stores out there to help. Along with Etsy, I love sites like the Arm Candy Shoppe, Fancy Me Candy, Fashiontoast, and my absolute favorite is Gal Meets Glam.  Check out these sites for great ideas on looking awesome and maybe you’ll find some accessories to add to your collection!

I decided to keep my eye out on the Bentley Campus for girls who have great “Arm Candy” and found some great stuff! Check out these pictures of students on campus looking stylish. It seems to be that Alex and Ani is one of Bentley students’ favorite jewelry lines! 

Victoria Newell: Wearing Fossil & Alex and Ani

[pagebreak]

Katherine Powers: Wearing Alex and Ani, Pandora, Cape Cod Bracelet, & a bracelet from Greece while studying abroad.

[pagebreak]

Megan Lareau: Wearing Alex and Ani and H&M

[pagebreak]

Kristin Hersey: Wearing Alex and Ani, Nordstrom, and a bracelet from Puerto Rico. 

[pagebreak]

Ariel Yoffe: Wearing Alex and Ani & Bobbles and Lace 

[pagebreak]

Emily Fiorito: Wearing Fossil, Alex and Ani, Pandora, & a hand-crafted butter knife bangle. 

Katie Lieb: Wearing Alex and Ani & Anne Klein 

Bentley University