Summer Girl Hawaii Yoga Hiking Exercise View
Tessa Pesicka / Her Campus
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Meet Abby Schwartz: Aspiring world traveler who is leaving her impact on Bentley’s campus!

Hometown: Wayne, NJ

Year: Junior, Class of 2020

Major: Accounting

Minors: CIS and IDCC

Her Campus Bentley: What’s a fun fact about yourself?

Abby Schwartz: I have been doing aerial arts and flying trapeze for 6 years!

HCB: What do you like to do for fun?

AS: Going to Pure Barre because it’s a super fun workout, and exploring Boston because I love to travel to new places.

HCB: Where is your favorite place you have traveled?

AS: London!

HCB: Do you have any siblings?

AS: Yes, a sister who is a senior in high school!

HCB: What are you involved in on campus?

AS: My main involvements are Kappa Delta, Bentley Service-Learning and Civic Engagement Center, Bentley Non-Profit Society, and Bentley Women’s Network. My goals coming into Bentley were to make an impact on the Waltham community and the Bentley community. Through my involvements on campus, I have been able to achieve both of these!

HCB: What is your favorite Bentley memory?

AS: I love being the founding Vice President of Member Education for Kappa Delta because it has allowed me to grow as a person while also making an impact on the Bentley community and inspiring other students!

HCB: What has been your most rewarding experience?

AS: At Bentley, I really connected with a young girl during service learning who was initially super quiet and I was able to get her to come out of her shell. She thanked me at the end of the semester and I was so grateful that we were able to make an impact on her.

Fast Facts:

Favorite Netflix binge? Friends

Summer or winter? Summer

Favorite color? Navy blue

Favorite place on campus? Eating at LaCava with friends!

Morning Bird or Night Owl? I am more of an afternoon type of person, but I’m growing to be a morning person!

Favorite artist? Shawn Mendes

Online shopping or in-person shopping? Online

Favorite ice cream flavor? Mud Pie from Ben & Bill’s Chocolate Emporium in Falmouth, MA!

Favorite board game? Monopoly

Favorite app? VSCO

Melissa is President and Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at Bentley University.  She is a senior majoring in Marketing and minoring in Spanish and Psychology.  Melissa studied abroad in Sevilla, Spain!  In her free time, she loves to read, write, play tennis, volunteer, and spend time with family and friends.  You'll usually find her exploring new places and restaurants and then writing articles about them!       
Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.