Abby Schwartz '20

Meet Abby Schwartz: Aspiring world traveler who is leaving her impact on Bentley’s campus!

Hometown: Wayne, NJ

Year: Junior, Class of 2020

Major: Accounting

Minors: CIS and IDCC

Her Campus Bentley: What’s a fun fact about yourself?

Abby Schwartz: I have been doing aerial arts and flying trapeze for 6 years!

HCB: What do you like to do for fun?

AS: Going to Pure Barre because it’s a super fun workout, and exploring Boston because I love to travel to new places.

HCB: Where is your favorite place you have traveled?

AS: London!

HCB: Do you have any siblings?

AS: Yes, a sister who is a senior in high school!

HCB: What are you involved in on campus?

AS: My main involvements are Kappa Delta, Bentley Service-Learning and Civic Engagement Center, Bentley Non-Profit Society, and Bentley Women’s Network. My goals coming into Bentley were to make an impact on the Waltham community and the Bentley community. Through my involvements on campus, I have been able to achieve both of these!

HCB: What is your favorite Bentley memory?

AS: I love being the founding Vice President of Member Education for Kappa Delta because it has allowed me to grow as a person while also making an impact on the Bentley community and inspiring other students!

HCB: What has been your most rewarding experience?

AS: At Bentley, I really connected with a young girl during service learning who was initially super quiet and I was able to get her to come out of her shell. She thanked me at the end of the semester and I was so grateful that we were able to make an impact on her.

Fast Facts:

Favorite Netflix binge? Friends

Summer or winter? Summer

Favorite color? Navy blue

Favorite place on campus? Eating at LaCava with friends!

Morning Bird or Night Owl? I am more of an afternoon type of person, but I’m growing to be a morning person!

Favorite artist? Shawn Mendes

Online shopping or in-person shopping? Online

Favorite ice cream flavor? Mud Pie from Ben & Bill’s Chocolate Emporium in Falmouth, MA!

Favorite board game? Monopoly

Favorite app? VSCO