57th Annual Grammy Awards Outfit Winner and Losers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

On February 8, 2015 the country tuned in to watch the 57th annual Grammy Awards at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. Besides the actual Grammy winners such as Beck, Lady Gaga, Sam Smith, and many more, there were also winners (and losers) on the red carpet. Here are some of the best and worst outfits of this award show.

Miley Cyrus (Winner)Miley looks elegant with her cutout black dress and slicked back hair. Her outfit is revealing, something she’s a big fan of, while still remaining classy and simple.

Lady Gaga (Winner)

Lady Gaga wore 2 equally stunning sparkly dresses. She is known for her crazy award show outfits, such as the infamous meat dress, so we’re very glad to see she went on the simpler side this year.

Chrissy Teigen (Winner)

The model and wife of singer John Legend wowed in this white cut-out dress. It shows just the right amount of skin and shows off her model body. She went for simple beachy waves and a light amount of makeup and jewelry, looking stunning as always.

Jessie J (Winner)

British pop singer, Jessie J, looked beautiful in this black beaded and mesh gown with her slicked back pony tail. The detailing on her dress is stunning and she rocks the whole outfit.

Continue reading for the “Losers”…

[pagebreak]

Rihanna (Loser)

Rihanna is a big risk taker with her outfits, and with all risks its either a hit or a miss, this one being a major miss. The uber poufy pink princess gown is over the top and huge. Rihanna is hiding the curves that shes known for and looks a tad bit ridiculous.

Iggy Azalea (Loser)

The hip hop singer from down under’s dress isn’t awful (although a tad boring) but it’s the rest of the outfit that puts her on this list, namely the hair. Everyone is confused by the birds nest thing she has going on top of her head and it destroys any chance of this outfit working.

Madonna (Loser)

Although the 56 year old pop queen looks great for her age, the outfit choice was not so great. She looks more like a pirate or a matador than someone attending the Grammys. The outfit choice wasn’t the best but she does rock it so props to Madonna.

Photo Credits: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6/ 7

Bentley University 2018