A few weeks ago, Career Services put together an amazing Management Panel for students to hear from over 30 companies. I was there, and I can tell you that I got so much out of it! This week, Career Services is back with another panel focused on Marketing and Communications! Alyssa Hammond, Senior Associate Director of Undergraduate Career Services put together this tremendous event and wants to share with us the 5 reasons why you cannot miss this panel!
1) The Management Career Conference was a big success and this one is going to be even bigger and better with TWICE as many panels and employers coming to Bentley.
2) Panels on everything from Advertising and Public Relations, to Web Design and Market Research, to Product and Sports Marketing – whatever major you are (and ALL undergrad majors and minors at Bentley are welcome), if you are interested in marketing and communications, there’s something for you at the MK/Comm Career Conference.
3) As with the Management conference, you can pick and choose which panels you want to go so you can come and go as you need or please, with 8 panels and a meet and greet to participate in.
4) Marketing Department faculty Andy Aylesworth and Ian Cross will be helping out with MC’ing duties, need we say more?!
5) Connect one on one with some of the world’s largest and leading employers in the marketing/communications industry, such as Coca-Cola and the Boston Celtics, and show them just how awesome and talented go-getters Bentley students are!
Be sure to come out on Friday, March 22nd between 9am and 2:30pm to the panel of your choice! See you there!