1. OPI Nail Polish in Skyfall, $7.99 – So I know this goes without saying, but this color is perfect for the fall season. A deep purple nail is always a fall staple on every girl’s list and a fresh coat of OPI is sure to last you anywhere between 7-10 days. Plus, this shade matches just about any outfit for class and is a perfect color for going out!
2. Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Moisturizer, $45.00 – Personally, I have been using this product for three years. I know it’s a bit pricey, BUT the great part about this product is that it’s guaranteed to last you more than six months. Its oil-free, lightweight formula is packed with Vitamin C and will work wonders for your skin, especially in the colder months to come. Use this three time a week after you exfoliate and you’ll be good to go.
3. Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream, $13.20 – This Beauty Balm, or “BB” for short, by Garnier is the best product out there for your money. On every girl’s fall drug-store “must have” list, this product needs to be the first thing you put on every morning. Even if you’re rushing to get to class, it takes seconds to blend into your skin. It evens tone, hydrates, and brightens your complexion instantly. Go grab immediately.
4. Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder, $38.00 – So I wasn’t always a Bobbi Brown fan, mainly because it wasn’t sold at Sephora (the holy grail of makeup). I was reluctant to buy it online, but the impulse decision was worth it. Unless you can afford an unlimited monthly tanning package (which I don’t recommend if you’re trying to avoid some serious wrinkles later in your life) OR you just have the great fortune of a bronzed complexion, I’m almost positive your summer glow is gone. Not only does the powder last all day, but it’s not overbearing or streaky making it the perfect fall pick-me-up.
5. Nars Lipstick in Honolulu Honey, $26.00 – With tons of vitamin E to increase wearability and keep true color intact, this lipstick’s sheer finish creates the most natural looking lips. Nars always has reliable products and this pale, peachy color is a great match with fall trends such as purple eyeliner, a rosy cheek, or a shade of silver eye shadow. If you’ve never used lipstick before, now is the time to start!