iced coffee tweet?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
iced coffee tweet?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Original Photo by Gina Escandon

5 Best Drinks To Get at Dunkin

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

If you know me, you know I love Dunkin’. It is a rare occasion that I go an entire day without an orange-strawed drink in hand. I’ve been ordering from Dunkin’ for a while, so I have immense knowledge of their menu. Here are my recommendations for some of the best drinks you can order when you need your Dunkin’ fix:

1. Iced coffee w/ mocha swirl: get the cream and sugar however you normally would, but add mocha swirl and your coffee will literally taste like a dessert.
  2. Macha iced latte: the macha iced latte is sweet and happens to be a pretty, bright green color. You can get it with regular milk or almond/oat milk if you are avoiding dairy.
  3. Frozen coffee: If you want to have the best day ever, order Dunkin’s frozen coffee instead of your regular iced coffee. It is so delicious and you can even add things such as mocha or caramel syrup and whipped cream.
  4. Iced black tea w/ a raspberry shot: Dunkin’s iced tea is FANTASTIC. I get the black tea instead of green tea because I think it has more flavor. A shot of the raspberry syrup adds a little excitement as well. If you like your drinks on the sweeter side, add liquid sugar (liquid sugar will dissolve better in the tea and sweeten it more effectively instead of regular sugar that would just sit at the bottom of the cup).
  5. Vanilla bean Coolatta: This drink tastes like you’re drinking straight vanilla ice-cream. It’s a great treat especially on hot summer days and will make you feel like a kid again!
I am a senior at Bentley University studying Corporate Finance and Accounting. I am a member of the Gamma Phi Beta sorority and campus correspondent for Bentley's chapter of HerCampus. I also work as an intern at an accounting firm! When I’m not writing articles for HerCampus, you can find me in line at Dunkin’.