This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

I know it’s only the beginning of November, so I’m sure you’re thinking: Why on earth is this girl writing a holiday article? Thanksgiving hasn’t even happened yet! But, if you’re anything like me, you always save your holiday shopping until the very last minute; this year, I decided to get a head start on things. Plus, it always feels so impossible to find the perfect presents for everyone on my list! So, here I’ve compiled a list of 10 of Sephora’s Holiday Gift Sets under $25. Picking Christmas presents will be a whole lot faster and cheaper!

1. Sephora Collection Where is the Penguin? Mask Set ($25.00)

Every girl needs a stash of masks, especially when exams roll around each semester!

This set comes with a total of 8 masks including: 2 face masks (Charcoal & Lychee), 1 eye mask (Cucumber), 1 nose strip (Charcoal), 1 hair mask (Coconut), 1 hand mask (Aloe vera), 1 foot mask (Almond), and one lip mask (Shea). 

You can purchase this amazing set from Sephora here.

2. Fresh Minty Magic Gift Set ($19.00)

Next on the list is this amazing lip care set from Fresh. If you’ve never tried lip products from this company, then you have never felt what heaven feels like on your lips. Trust me, your friends will be thanking you every time they put this stuff on.

This set comes with two lip balms for every girl’s lip care dreams. The duo includes Fresh’s iconic Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy and a Sugar Mint Rush Lip Treatment.

You can purchase this minty fresh slice of heaven here.

3. Smashbox Cosmic Celebration Photo Finish Star Power Primer Set ($22.00)

You can never have enough primer in my opinion. It’s always good to have backups just in case the nightmare crisis of running out of your favorite primer strikes at the worst time.

This set includes a trio of Smashbox’s bestselling travel size Photo Finish face primers including their Photo Finish Foundation Primer, Photo Finish Primer Water, and Photo Finish Primerizer. Whoever you get this set for will always be Insta pic ready with these amazing primers.

You can buy this priming trio from Sephora here.

4. Peter Thomas Roth Mask-Erade ($19.00)

You can honestly never have too many masks. Especially as a college student, stress is everywhere just waiting for the perfect time to swoop in and ruin all your cute holiday looks with a couple of huge zits. This sampler kit from Peter Thomas Roth is a collection of their bestselling masks for all different skin concerns, so whoever you buy this for can be in charge of hosting the next girls-night-in mask party with this set. 

The set of five masks includes: Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask, 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm, Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask, Cucumber Gel Mask Extreme De-Tox™ Hydrator, and their Pumpkin Enzyme Mask Enzymatic Dermal Resurfacer.

You can get this refreshing sampler kit online here.

5. Origins Mask & Go Set: On-the-Go Masking Must-Haves ($20.00)

Okay, yes, this is another mask set, but Origin’s is known for having some of the most amazing masks for all kinds of skincare concerns. Plus, if you buy one friend one of the other mask sets and another friend this one, then everyone will be set on masks for at least the rest of the year – and you can pop in and borrow whichever you want!

This set contains five of Origin’s most-loved masks that are the perfect size for traveling, including: Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores, Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Hydrating Mask with Avocado and Glacier Water, Original Skin™ Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay, Out of Trouble™ 10 Minute Mask to Rescue Problem Skin, and their Clear Improvement™ Charcoal Honey Mask to Purify & Nourish.

You can buy this holy grail set from Sephora here.

6. Fenty Beauty By Rihanna Bomb Baby 2 Mini Lip Gloss and Highlighter Set ($24.00)

When all else fails, you can always count on Rihanna to save your holiday present-shopping crises. Plus, this set features two adorable mini products which are not only adorable, but also perfect for on the go! This set comes with a Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer in $weet Mouth (a shimmering soft pink), and a Killawatt Foil Freestyle Highlighter in Sand Castle (metallic bronze).

You can purchase this set online from Sephora here.

7. Buxom Gimme Glitter Mini Plumping Lip Gloss Set ($25.00)

This set is perfect for the friend that loves wearing lip gloss on the daily. I personally have used Buxom glosses for years now, and they are some of my favorites. The pigmentation on all of their lip glosses is gorgeous and will look beautiful on anyone. Plus with a set of five minis, you can always buy the set and split it up to give to people. In this set there are two best-selling shades, along with three limited edition ones. The set contains Mini Full-On™ Plumping Lip Polish in Celeste (peachy-beige sparkle), Joy (golden-nude shimmer), Holly (ruby-red shimmer), Clair (pinky-mauve with golden shimmer), Eve (dark-nude shimmer). 

You can get this set online here.

8. Sephora Favorites Perfume Travel Sampler ($25.00)

A girl always needs some perfume, and in my opinion you can never have enough scents. The set contains six adorable mini perfume scents, which are perfect to carry in a purse or even in a backpack in case you forget to put some on before class. The best part of the set? It comes with a Sephora scent certificate which you can redeem for a travel-size of your favorite scent from the set at no extra cost! Whoever you get this set will be ultra-thankful for you, plus, they’ll always smell super good after receiving this. The scents inside the set are: Chloé Chloé Nomade Eau de Parfum, Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum, Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau de Toilette, Tocca Stella Eau de Parfum, Tory Burch Nuit Azur Eau de Parfum, and Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar Eau de Parfum. 

You can get this amazingly-scented set from Sephora here.

9. BeautyBlender The Jewel Box Mystery Sponge ($20.00)

A girl can never have too many BeautyBlenders, am I right? Your friends will love this adorable gift and be extremely thankful they can finally throw out their crusty old BeautyBlender! This special limited edition mystery blind bag ornament comes with a full size BeautyBlender in one of two mystery shades, and a limited edition BeautyCleanser solid Gemstone Cleanser to keep your new blender clean. 

You can get this adorable mystery ornament from Sephora here.

10. Bite Beauty Creamy Color 4-Piece Mini Amuse Bouche Supercharged Lipstick Set ($21.00)

There is no such thing as having too many lipsticks (sorry mom!) Bite Beauty has some of the best quality, long-lasting lipsticks I’ve ever tried, so I know your friends will love this present. The set is perfect for any skin tone, and you can even split up the set if you feel like keeping a color for yourself. The set contains four mini-size of Bite’s Amuse Bouche Supercharged Lipstick in Good Jujube (pink nude) Ruby BonBon (rosy pink), Cherry Truffle (spiced red), Cocoa Bite (warm nude). Plus if you need another reason to get this set, it’s completely vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free!

You can buy this set of miniature super-pigmented wonders online here.

Images: 12345678910

Erin Loonie

Bentley '21

Erin is a junior at Bentley University where she is majoring in Marketing and a minor in Psychology. In her free time, she loves to write, read, and spend time with her dog, her family, and her friends. On-campus, you'll usually find her in some study space either writing, reading a book, or doing actual homework. Off-campus, you can find her wherever the makeup is.
Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.