2013 Fall Fashion Trends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

The Roaring Twenties Are Back!

A little party never hurt nobody! We’ve all read or seen the fabulous The Great Gatsby. Get ready; ‘20s fashion is making a comeback during these cool months!

Haute in Harem

Quick! Go out and buy your first pair of “slouchy” or Harem pants this fall! It gives a comfy and edgy twist to a feminine top. Don’t forget to pile on the accessories to give it extra flair!

You can snag a cute pair from Forever 21 for $24.80!

[pagebreak]

Beanie’s In Baby!

It’s never too early to pull out your fave knit beanie! Wear it with jeans, a flirty flared dress, or even dress up a plain leggings and tee outfit. 

Well…maybe not as huge as the one below, but if you’re all for it, YOU GO GIRL!

[pagebreak]

Folk-Inspired

Go shopping in your grandparents’ closets! Folk-inspired pieces are back in. This traditional and classic look is great for everyday class, work, or a day shopping on the town! Check out this hot dress from Urban Outfitters for $79.00

[pagebreak]

Channel Your Inner Leather

Break out the leather this fall with some bright accent heels, statement necklaces, or hair pieces.

You’ll never feel fiercer than you do in leather, ladies. Check out Elle for great leather inspiration!

What are you waiting for? Start shopping now!

I am a Sophomore at Bentley University, originally from Long Island, New York. I enjoy writing, gymnastics and dancing, I especially love fashion and design clothing in my free time. I am currently studying business and I am an aspiring lawyer and designer.
Olivia is a senior at Bentley University studying Information Design and Corporate Communication. On campus, she is an Admission Fellow and Peer Facilitator for Bentley’s First Year Seminar program, as well as Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Bentley. In her spare time, Olivia enjoys reading, writing, spending time with family and friends, traveling, and going to Disney World (she’s obsessed).