10 Follow-Worthy Instagram Accounts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Jessie James Decker (@jessiejamesdecker)

Because she is the realest celebrity mom ever (who else is brave/funny enough to post an instagram on the toilet)? 

…and her husband Eric Decker is one of the hottest players in the NFL.

Men and Puppies (@menandpuppies)

Just trust me.

Adam Senatori (@adamsenatori)

This professional photographer/pilot takes the most beautiful and creative aerial shots you’ll ever see. They are the definition of breathtaking.

Alex Garza (@alexandreagarza)

I made fun of my sister for obsessing over this beauty vlogger’s posts… and now I am too. Her life with her high school sweetheart husband and their dog is so sweet, and her style is insanely enviable. I also highly recommend watching her beauty tutorials (and her wedding video while you’re at it) on YouTube.

Emily Larson Yoga (@emilylarsonyoga)

Okay, I may or may not have come across this account from Googling myself… either way, (the other) Emily Larson posts some serious yoga inspiration.

Wedding Dress Lookbook (@weddingdresslookbook)

Even if you’ve never thought of your wedding day (you’re lying) the dresses on this account are so gorgeous they’ll have you planning your nuptials in seconds.

Jenn | MrsCasual (@mrscasual)

I’m not sure how this woman teaches messy kids in these super cute outfits every day, but she certainly knows how to balance the work-life style.

Her Campus Bentley (@hercampusbentley)

To put it simply: the best Instagram account you’ll ever follow.

Simone Bramante (@brahmino)

Amazing scenic photos from all around the world. This account will really trigger your wanderlust. I love how colorful all of his shots are.

Olivia Culpo (@oliviaculpo)

A Rhode Island native, she was crowned Miss Rhode Island, Miss USA, and Miss Universe in 2012. Not to mention, she dated Nick Jonas up until recently. Her Instagram is full of everything girls love: travel, fashion, makeup, and everything cute.

Photo Credits:

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10

Hello, I am Emily Larson and I am a freshman at Bentley University in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Hi, my name is Molly! I'm currently the Co-President and a Campus Correspondent for Bentley University's HC chapter.