10 Do’s and Don’ts of Groove Boston

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Do wear white – Since this year’s theme is “Don’t Blackout. Whiteout” make sure to wear white! Don’t miss out on looking as cool as Zac Efron while dancing with all your friends in the black lights!

Don’t look like you’re going to the beach – As much as we all miss those warm summer nights, tonight is not the night to try and reminisce because you will literally freeze your butt off waiting in line outside! 

Do stay hydrated – Don’t be that girl that passes out at a school function! Just be sure to have a big meal and drink lots of water before, during and after because you’ll be doing a lot of dancing!

Don’t forget to wear pants – It’s definitely a good idea to wear pants or shorts to events like these because you’ll be jumping and dancing around, but if you do choose to wear a dress or skirt just make sure everything stays covered!

Do wear comfy shoes – The night of Groove Boston is definitely not the time for you to try out your new heels, no matter how cute they may be. Your best bet for shoes would probably be a pair of Vans or Converse that are still cute but won’t kill your feet!

Don’t be afraid to bust a move – People go nuts at these kinds of things, so dance however you want and have a good time! (even security can’t help but dance)

Do follow the buddy system – It’s always a good idea to have a friend by your side! Who else will tell you that you look great throughout the night, or eat late night munchies with you at 2 AM?

Don’t be the hottest mess in the building – It’s totally normal to want to have a good time but try your best not to look like these poor girls!

Do have fun! – Make sure to have fun! It’s nights like these that you’ll never forget!

Don’t end up like this – Enough said.

Bentley University