What It’s Like to Be a True Extrovert…In Gifs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Belmont chapter.

What It’s Like to Be a True Extrovert

In Gifs of Course

1.  You think “Man I could really use some alone time right now.” But once you’re alone, you have a baby meltdown from boredom.

2.  Headphones are the enemy. WHY DO PEOPLE WEAR THEM IN SOCIAL SETTINGS?! We need to communicate!

3.  People constantly think you’re hitting on them. All you want to do is be nice and hug everyone because you’re a people person.  Honestly, who doesn’t like hugs?

4.  When your friends want to stay in and “hang out” (a.k.a sit on the couch and do nothing), you just can’t handle it. Must. Be. Out.

5.  Once you’re out, you are in your element. The dance club/crowded concert/festival/anywhere with lights, music and people, it’s home. This, this is where you belong.

6.  When you finally get out on the town, your friends need a little extra “help” to get in that dancing mood but you don’t. You just want to dance and have fun with everyone!

7.  While your friends are recovering after a night out, you feel amazing! You could run a marathon or clean your whole apartment!  You won’t, but you totally could.

8.  “What did you do last night?” is a loaded question. Do you have 2-3 hours to sit and listen?

9.  You will always have connections because strangers are just friends you haven’t met yet! Job perks, anyone?

10.                You will always be the life of the party, the center of attention! You bring light into every room so own it!

My name is Brittany Best and I'm a writer for Belmont University's HerCampus Chapter! I love writing and researching many different topics. This is my first writing job but not my first time as a writer! I've written multiple essays and papers that have gone on to win high achievements in academic competitions in my hometown. I am currently a commercial voice here at Belmont and before I studied voice for 11 years. I have also been in a relationship for 3 years in which 1 1/2 years has been long distance. I'm girl for advice on how to make long distance work and how to keep a relationship fun! I'm also your girl for all things singing and music related!