This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Belmont chapter.

Sorry for going MIA collegiettes, but we wanted you to know that we are still alive and kicking. Unfortunately, we were denied to become a registered student organization. Initially, we thought this meant the end, but after some careful planning and restructuring we’re back in the game…starting next semester! We’re not completely off the air, though, make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and love us on Instagram to stay updated on everything we have going on.  We have some big things coming ladies. Hang in there, and we’ll see you in 2017. Until next time, HCXO!

Born and raised in Louisville, KY, Sarah came to Belmont as a member of the class of 2019. Sarah joined the Her Campus Belmont team as a chapter contributor her sophomore year and took over as President just a few months later. While you'll find her studying corporate communications and theatre during school, in her free time she enjoys hot yoga, bingeing Game of Thrones, and working to make her chapter the absolute best it can be.