This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Belmont chapter.

If you’re anything like me, you came out of the womb binge-watching television. Sometimes, I find shows that I love that are only two or three seasons but other shows that take me a whole semester to finish. (I’m looking at you Grey’s Anatomy!) Today I am talking about all of your favorite shows that are going to out-live us all, and will hopefully never go off the air!

1. Jersey Shore

Jersey Shore is one of those shows that I forget about until I see a commercial for it. As someone who never got into it, there are so many seasons and spin-offs to make it feel worth watching. However, the people who watch it absolutely love it. 

2. The Challenge

I had no idea about The Challenge until my roommate showed it to me this past week, but the show has been going on since the 1990s. This show is so addicting and dramatic but I love it. Hopefully, it will be on for a long time. 

3. Monday Night RAW

Almost every week on Monday Night RAW they talk about how it’s the longest-running weekly episodic television show. RAW has been going on for over 25 years and it is still going strong! I proudly watch it every Monday night!

4. Grey’s Anatomy

Grey’s was one of the shows that I binge-watched last year and I strongly recommend it. It took me a whole summer and another semester because there are 15 seasons, but I definitely think it is worth it! I got so invested in all the characters and all the storylines. I cannot wait for the new season in a few weeks!

5. Saturday Night Live

SNL is a staple of so many people’s lives, including my own. I recently found out that you can binge-watch SNL not only on YouTube but also on Hulu. So that is how I spent my summer! Watching SNL. It was literally the perfect summer.

6. Jeopardy! 

Jeopardy is now on Netflix for all of you binge-watchers like me. I always love watching Jeopardy, especially the tournaments and college episodes. I honestly get really invested in the competitors and their stories. I also love the people who stay on for multiple shows in a row because they make so much money. 

7. Scooby-Doo

I had no idea Scooby-Doo has been on for as long as it has until I was doing research for this article. They are still making new episodes as we speak! What?! Scooby-Doo was my childhood, and now I need to watch the new ones!

8. America’s Funniest Home Videos

I definitely grew up laughing my butt off to AFHV but honestly, it’s not the same anymore. I will never forget staying up watching AFHV with my family before we had a VCR to record it and watch it later!

This post definitely brings up a lot of nostalgia from my childhood, and makes me fall back in love with shows from the present! I want to go back and re-watch all these shows all over again, and I hope you will watch them too!

Rachel Smith

Belmont '21

Hi everyone, my name is Rache!l I am a college blogger over at www.carouselofrachel.wordpress.com and I am passionate about Jesus, iced coffee and digital media. I attend Belmont University in Nashville, TN studying Entertainment Industry Studies + Hospitality Management! I am a member of Alpha Gamma Delta Sorority and the Vice President of Membership for Women in Entertainment. I love traveling, pro wrestling, reading, and history,