Things To Do In Nashville: Fall Edition

Obviously, Fall is one of the best seasons ever; Pumpkin Spice everything, pretty scenery, cooler weather. There is so much to love, and sometimes it can be hard to figure out what to do in the Fall. So I put together a list of things for Nashvillians or visitors to do while they are here in the months of October and November! Get a group together and go celebrate the city and the beautiful time of year! Happy Fall!

Here is a list of things to do in Nashville during Fall.

If you want to be in nature:

If you want to get spooky:

• Walk (or run!) through one Nashville Nightmare’s four haunted attractions that are sure to get your blood pumping and heart racing.

Dates: Every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 9/15 to 11/4 and Halloween Night

Cost: General Admission $29.99

Dates: Saturdays & Sundays from 10/17 to 10/31

Cost: Cave & Cabin Tour $18

If you want to get out to community events and meet locals:

• Come and celebrate Oktoberfest with a beer, a bratwurst, and a… wiener dog race???

Dates: 10/5 – 10/8

Cost: Free Admission

• Get licked to death at Barktoberfest, an event hosted by Nashville Paw Magazine that is sure to be a barking good time.

Dates: 10/21 from 12PM – 5PM

Cost: Free Admission

• Get a jump on Christmas shopping at Crafty Nashville where you are sure to find a one-of-a-kind gift for that one-of-a-kind person.

Dates: 11/4 from 10AM – 5PM

Cost: Free Admission

• Hang out at the Nashvember Festival to hear live music, try the best food trucks, and shop local vendors.

Dates: 11/11 from 11AM – 6PM

Cost: Free Admission

• Challenge yourself at Wanderlust 108 with their “mindful triathlon,” a 5K, yoga, and meditation.

Dates: 11/4 from 6:30AM – 2:30PM

Cost: $20 - $39

Dates: 11/18 from 10AM – 5PM

Cost:    Early Registration $50

Day Of $75

If you’re looking for some family fun:

Dates:  Thursday (10/26 only) 5PM – 9PM

Fridays 5PM – 9PM

Saturdays 5PM – 10PM

Sundays 5PM – 9PM

Cost:    Zoo Members $13

Non-members $16

• Take a classic fall trip to Gentry’s Farm where you can search the pumpkin patch for just the right gourd, find your way through the 4 acre corn maze, go for a hayride, and so much more!

Dates: Weekends from 9/30 to 10/30

Saturdays 9AM to 5PM

Sundays 1PM to 5PM

Mondays 9 to 12PM

Cost: General Admission $7

• Go for a unique family night activity like a movie. Not just any movie though! Check out the Stardust Drive-In Theater in Watertown, Tennessee about half an hour outside Nashville!

Dates: Check Website for Movies, Times, and Dates

Cost:    12 & Over $8

Kids 6-11 $6

Make sure to like HC Belmont on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, pin with us on Pinterest, and love us on Instagram