This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Belmont chapter.

Today I had the opportunity to catch up with one of my blogger friends, Toni Marie! Toni is a college student studying Communications and potentially French from New York. She is the author and creator of PinkDaysBlog.wordpress.com and has been working on that for about a year and a half. She is a ballet dancer, and she also loves Disney and Universal. You can follow her on Instagram for awesome pictures of her travels and everyday looks @pinkdaysblog!

@pinkdaysblog // Instagram

Q: What made you decide to get into blogging?: I loved watching other bloggers content, and I really wanted to have an outlet to express all aspects of myself.

Q: Where is the best place you’ve traveled to?: I’m biased in saying Central Florida, only because my favorite parks are there and it’s so much fun. I also think Southern California and the Smokey Mountains are absolutely beautiful!

Q: Advice for someone wanting to start their own blog?: Go for it! You’ll learn so much about yourself and grow so much as a person, more than you’ll ever know. You’ll also develop so many skills and make so many connections, so even if you don’t want a career related to blogging, you’ll still end up with so many great resources! You’ll also make some amazing friends!

@pinkdaysblog // Instagram

Q: Is there anything you would go back and tell your past self?: Don’t waste time with the people who don’t really support you, your dreams, or your goals! Your real friends are going to stand by you no matter what, and you don’t need to force yourself to be friends with people who don’t make you happy. Also, don’t stay someplace where you aren’t happy, you have to do what makes you happy, even if it means making big changes!

Q: Anything else that you want people to know about you?: I absolutely love creating magic for others and supporting others. I live by a ton of Walt Disney quotes, and really believe that when you help others, you’re doing such an important and fulfilling thing! It can be your friends and family, or even local organizations, but when you’re putting community over competition, you’re building a better today and tomorrow. 

Rachel Smith

Belmont '21

Hi everyone, my name is Rache!l I am a college blogger over at www.carouselofrachel.wordpress.com and I am passionate about Jesus, iced coffee and digital media. I attend Belmont University in Nashville, TN studying Entertainment Industry Studies + Hospitality Management! I am a member of Alpha Gamma Delta Sorority and the Vice President of Membership for Women in Entertainment. I love traveling, pro wrestling, reading, and history,