This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Belmont chapter.

Soca Clothing

Price Point – $$$

Where? Green Hills!

If you’re on the hunt for super sleek trendy clothes, step into Soca in Green Hills! Come here to pick out clothing pieces that look like they’re straight off of your fashion pinterest boards. Also, be sure to check out the denim section, because Soca is also referred to as “the denim destination”.

Local Honey

Price Point – $$

Where? Belmont Blvd!

Looking for some totally vintage finds? Look no further than Local Honey! Not only is it super close to campus, but it is packed with high quality finds, with the perfect vintage vibe.

Goodwill

Price Point – $

Where? Berry Road!

On a strict college budget? Don’t forget to check out Goodwill! Stop by Goodwill and scour the shelves for the perfect thrifted finds. Although you might not find the most current styles, you will definitely find great clothing staples, or some cute 90s pieces, without breaking the bank.

Two Old Hippies

Price Point – $$$

Where? The Gulch!

Tired of shopping at the same stores? Take a look at Two Old Hippies while you’re visiting Urban in the Gulch. Although it lies on the pricier side, Two Old Hippies sells clothing with the perfect 70s California aesthetic. The store also has a variety of adorable accesories throughout it. Also, don’t forget to snap a picture with the cute peace sign doors of this store on the way out!

Dress Up:

Price Point- $$

Where? 21st!

Looking to follow the trends, but not ready to drop a lot of money? Dress Up might be the perfect shopping destination for you! Dress Up sells casual and sweet clothing and accessories, and has a totally instagrammable store as well.

Make sure to like HC Belmont on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, pin with us on Pinterest, and love us on Instagram 

I am a freshman journalism major at Belmont University, but was born and raised on the East Coast in Boston, MA. I am obsessed with all things fashion and beauty, my sorority Alpha Gamma Delta - Theta Tau, binge watching the show Friends, traveling to different places, listening to acoustic music, and drinking lattés from Nashville coffee shops. I also adore New York City and dream of working in the fashion industry there after college. Follow Hannah on Instagram @hannahbertolino