This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Belmont chapter.

1. Sweet Tea and Lemon Peel-Off Clay Clearing Mask

This mask is by the brand Freeman and works really well! After applying it, the mask dries and can be peeled off. It’s very refreshing, especially for the price of it! One tube of this face mask costs around $4.00. 

2. Queen Helene Mud Pack Masque

This is one of my favorite face masks I’ve ever used. It smells like roses and has visible results. It’s brown and is a crème when applied but dries after about 10 or 15 minutes. This mask is a wash off, so it’s not as convenient as a peel off mask. However, you can get a 12-ounce jar for $6.00 which will last you a long time. 

3. Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

This is also one of my favorite face masks I’ve ever used. Like the other mask of this brand, it’s a wash off but comes in a big jar for a relatively small price. This mask is used for cleansing and good for breakouts. It has fast, visible results and I use it often. A 12-ounce jar of this mask costs $6.00 as well. 

4. SpaLife Coconut Sheet Mask

This sheet mask is made with coconut extracts and is good for hydrating skin, especially in cold winter months. I like sheet masks because they’re easy, all you have to do is lay it on your face and once you’re done, rub in the extra serum from the sheet mask. This brand has lots of different types of masks that serve different purposes, all of which cost around $3.00. 

Make sure to like HC Belmont on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, pin with us on Pinterest, and love us on Instagram

Rachelle is a junior at Belmont University. She is studying music therapy and has a minor in psychology and hopes to work in hospice someday. Along with writing, she enjoys reading, learning new musical instruments, and spending time with friends.