This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Belmont chapter.

For this snapshot, I decided to take advantage of the beautiful sunsets that happen here on campus! This a picture is from my apartment in Bruin Hills that looks out onto the grass, Dickens, Horrell, and the massive hill that leads to McAllister’s. The sunsets here are at Belmont are some of the most stunning that I’ve ever seen, so go out and enjoy them! 

My name is Brittany Best and I'm a writer for Belmont University's HerCampus Chapter! I love writing and researching many different topics. This is my first writing job but not my first time as a writer! I've written multiple essays and papers that have gone on to win high achievements in academic competitions in my hometown. I am currently a commercial voice here at Belmont and before I studied voice for 11 years. I have also been in a relationship for 3 years in which 1 1/2 years has been long distance. I'm girl for advice on how to make long distance work and how to keep a relationship fun! I'm also your girl for all things singing and music related!