Back to School Survival Kit 2017

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Belmont chapter.

It’s finally arrived! This week we received our first survival kit of the season from nationals with tons of goodies that we cannot wait to share with y’all. If you haven’t yet, make sure to follow us on Instagram so you don’t miss out on any of our weekly giveaways. Read on to see some of the items that you can win in the weeks to follow. 

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Face Masks

If you aren’t incorporating them into your skincare routine already, face masks are an absolute must. It doesn’t take too long for all that not-sleeping we college students are so good at to catch up with us, not to mention the stress or impending cold weather. Try your hand at one of Freeman Beauty’s detoxifying, cleansing, or rejuvenating masks. Quick and easy, they’re perfect for any busy college woman on the go.

Bed Head by TIGI Haircare

Your skin isn’t the only thing that will suffer from your busy schedule. Haircare is just as important and, thankfully, just as easy to manage with our treats from Bed Head. The folks over at TIGI were nice enough to supply us with four different products including Bed Head by TIGI Masterpiece Shine Hairspray, Bed Head by TIGI Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo, Bed Head by TIGI Hard Head Hairspray, and Bed Head by TIGI Oh Bee Hive! Matte Dry Shampoo. Whether it’s volume or shape, Bed Head will give you the tools you need to control that mane.

Erin Condren Hardbound LifePlanner

Whether you live by your schedule or are just looking to get a bit more organized in 2018, Erin Condren is your gal. Each planner comes with its own uniquely designed, satin-finish cover. Look no further for the inspiration and motivation you need to take on the semester, and do so in style.

L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronzing

With the loss of the summer, so goes our bronzed skin… unless you have the hookup with our friends over at L’Oréal! Need to get your glow in a hurry? Try the self-tanning towelettes, color develops in just 2-4 hours. Need a little help getting those hard to reach places? Go for the ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Mist. 

Steripod

With flu season and finals steadily approaching, we need to be taking every precaution we can. One thing your’re probably overlooking? Your toothbrush. Steripod uses thymol to release active vapors to protect your brush from airborne contamination. Keep your teeth and body healthy with this easy clip-on.

Stay tuned on our instagram to have your chance at winning all of this and more!

Make sure to like HC Belmont on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, pin with us on Pinterest, and love us on Instagram 

Born and raised in Louisville, KY, Sarah came to Belmont as a member of the class of 2019. Sarah joined the Her Campus Belmont team as a chapter contributor her sophomore year and took over as President just a few months later. While you'll find her studying corporate communications and theatre during school, in her free time she enjoys hot yoga, bingeing Game of Thrones, and working to make her chapter the absolute best it can be.