This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Belmont chapter.

It’s that time once again! Fall is upon us and that means that TV is about to get good. Don’t worry though, if you’re not a fan of The Bachelor there are still plenty of awesome shows to fill your fall nights. Don’t miss these new shows when they air this fall!

The Purge (USA) – September 4

A mini-series based on the hit movies, The Purge follows several different point-of view on “purge night.” You may want to lock your doors before you start watching.

The Purge TV Trailer

You (Lifetime) – September 9

An adaptation of Caroline Kepnes’ 2014 novel of the same name, You is a modern wrong-kind-of-love story. Penn Badgley (Gossip Girl) plays a stalker who is infatuated with a woman named Beck. In the world of modern technology, this might make you rethink what you post online.

You Trailer 

Maniac (Netflix) – September 21

Jonah Hill and Emma Stone star in this creepy new drama based on a Norwegian TV series of the same name.

Maniac Trailer 

Manifest (NBC) – September 25

Fans of Lost will love this show’s plot, characters, and mystery. Fans of Once Upon A Time will love Josh Dallas (aka Prince Charming) as one of the main characters.

Manifest Trailer 

A Million Little Things (ABC) – September 26

This new drama promises to pack an emotional punch, so if you like This is Us, you’ll love this show. Thirty-somethings, loss, mental health, and friendship? Get the tissues.

A Million Little Things Trailer 

Charmed (The CW) – October 14

This modern reboot of the original series (1998-2006) is set to be a smash. From the creator of Jane the Virgin, this show doesn’t shy away from tough topics. Expect episodes confronting the abuse of power and the #MeToo movement. Oh, and with women of color playing the lead roles, this show is all about #diversity.

Charmed Trailer 

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (Netflix) – October 26

It’s a reboot of the classic Sabrina the Teenage Witch, but with a dark twist. Even better? It’s set in the same world as Riverdale! Crossover, anyone?

Make sure to like HC Belmont on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, pin with us on Pinterest, and love us on Instagram.

Ashley Harris

Belmont '20

Ashley Harris is currently a Junior at Belmont Univerity, hailing from Hampton Roads, Virginia. She is majoring in Publishing with a minor in English Writing. She hopes to end up working at a publishing house in NYC, publishing books for children and young adults. She has an affinity for the Christmas/Holiday season, punk rock music, and cool tattoos. You can find her in the nearest bookstore or petting the nearest dog. She also has an ESA resuce cat named Luna!