5 Killer Fashion Instagrammers to Follow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Belmont chapter.

Is your style in desperate need of a revamp this holiday season? Lucky for you, you don’t have to look any further than Instagram! Check out these six trendy style bloggers for some major outfit inspiration to get your creativity flowing. 

1. Brisa Gomez | @brisaamarr

Fashion-wise, this year has been all about piling on the color and Brisa Gomez is no stranger to that. Check out her Instagram page for some inspiration on how to add wearable pops of color into your winter wardrobe!

2. Brittany Lewis | @brittanyxlewis

This Instagram it-girl not only posts her photos, but also onto YouTube. Take a look at her Instagram for some help on achieving the trendiest of looks made wearable, as well as some glam beauty looks. 

3. Jami-lyn Fehr | @jlbabe

From her pretty photography to her high end outfits, Jami-lyn’s instagram is a hub of fashion. Take a peek at her page for some creative outfit pairings. P.S. she’s a Nashville native! 

4. Lindsey Rem | @lindseyrem

A college graphic design student living in California, Lindsey Rem’s Instagram encompasses her laid back and edgy style. As well as posting on Instagram, the fashion blogger also posts YouTube videos with a focus on fashion, beauty, mental health and music. 

5. Bianca Buneo | @bianca8198x

Need tips on how to dress in the city? Bianca Buneo is your girl. As a fashion student living in New York City, Bianca’s account is home to tons of inspiration on fashion with sleek city style. 

Don’t let the cold dull your wardrobe this Winter! Instead, gain some inspiration from these stylish Instagrammers to revamp your look for the season. 

Make sure to like HC Belmont on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, pin with us on Pinterest, and love us on Instagram 

I am a freshman journalism major at Belmont University, but was born and raised on the East Coast in Boston, MA. I am obsessed with all things fashion and beauty, my sorority Alpha Gamma Delta - Theta Tau, binge watching the show Friends, traveling to different places, listening to acoustic music, and drinking lattés from Nashville coffee shops. I also adore New York City and dream of working in the fashion industry there after college. Follow Hannah on Instagram @hannahbertolino