sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

21 Nashville Things To Do Before You Graduate

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Belmont chapter.

I am a creature of habit. Once I find a place that I like, I usually tend to not venture out of my comfort zone. However, as my senior year is quickly coming to a close, I have found myself wishing I had explored this city just a little bit more. In honor of me trying to jam pack my weekends with “Nashville things,” here is a list of things you should do in Nashville before you graduate.

1. Attend a writers’ night at the Blue Bird Café

2. Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum

3. Cheer loud at a Predators game

4. Check out the Ryman Auditorium.. and maybe see a show

5. Visit the Hermitage (Andrew Jackson’s home)

6. Explore the state capitol

7. Go to a Titans game

8. Visit the Parthenon at Centennial Park (and if you want to kill two birds with one stone, also go to Shakespeare in the Park)

9. Meander through Cheekwood Botanical Garden and Museum of Art

10. Watch a movie at the Belcourt Theatre

11. Learn new things at the Adventure Science Center

12. Visit some animals at the Nashville Zoo

13. Watch a sunrise at Love Circle

14. Go on hike around Radnor Lake

15. Take a tour of the Belmont Mansion

16. Visit the Nashville Farmer’s Market

17. Take a picture of yourself by an “I BELIEVE IN NASHVILLE” mural (or one of Nashville’s many other murals) 

18. Look at some art at the Frist

19. Sing some karaoke at Lonnie’s Western Room

20. Visit the Grand Ole Opry

21. Eat at as many new restaurants as possible (especially if southern food isn’t a thing where you’re from)

Make sure to like HC Belmont on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, pin with us on Pinterest, and love us on Instagram

Kaylinn is a Corporate Communication major at Belmont University located in Nashville, Tennessee. She loves shopping, watching reality tv, and eating pizza. She likes talking politics, but can also hold an equally compelling conversation about the Kardashians. She dreams of traveling the world and living in Italy with her little sister.