samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

12 Thoughts From the Last Month of College: As Told by ‘Friends’

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Belmont chapter.

The last month of college can be quite a rollercoaster ride. Here’s how it looks as told by “Friends”. 

1. Making the most out of going out the last few times. 

2. When your professor starts talking about studying for the final exam.

3. Realizing you’ll have to say bye to all of your friends soon.

4. Mentally preparing yourself for home cooked meals all summer.

5. Realizing you “forgot” to start working on getting that bikini body for vacation.

6. When you start studying for finals but realize you don’t remember anything you’ve learned all semester.

7. Finally getting the courage to talk to the person you’ve been eyeing all semester.

8. Remembering all the good times you’ve had this past year.

9. Trying to study your notes from classes this semester.

10. Coming back to the dorm each day of finals week.

11. Realizing how much you’ve learned the past year.

12. Knowing that you get to do it all again next year after an amazing summer!

Make sure to like HC Belmont on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, pin with us on Pinterest, and love us on Instagram 

I am a freshman journalism major at Belmont University, but was born and raised on the East Coast in Boston, MA. I am obsessed with all things fashion and beauty, my sorority Alpha Gamma Delta - Theta Tau, binge watching the show Friends, traveling to different places, listening to acoustic music, and drinking lattés from Nashville coffee shops. I also adore New York City and dream of working in the fashion industry there after college. Follow Hannah on Instagram @hannahbertolino