This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Belmont chapter.

I never realized how much TLC’s Toddlers and Tiaras is basically college life. I relate more to these 7-year-old pageant queens more than three-fourths of the people on campus. Here are 10 of the best times Toddlers and Tiaras perfectly summed up college life. 

1. Telling people your major

2. When you finish a test early and everyone else is still struggling.

(Even though you probably failed…) 

3. When you put time into your outfits during syllabus week.

( BTW, why is it called syllabus week??? Like at my school we spend an hour, tops, on the syllabus) 

4. When some random person says “smile for a campus photo to go on the website!”

Do I even know these people?? Absolutely not, but now I have a photo with them. 

5. Trying to pick classes for next semester

I swear, my academic advisor probably thinks I’m crazy….

6. When someone asks if this will be on the test

IF IT’S IN THE NOTES IT’S ON THE TEST! Why is that so hard for some people to understand? 

7. Three words. Sorority Recruitment Week.

8. This one is pretty self-explanatory… 

9. When the teacher says “Introduce yourself to the class!”

All the stuff everyone normally comes up with is fake anyways so… 

10. Any classes from 8am-11am TBH.

And then if you have a night class it’s, “Don’t start with me, it’s too late”.

Rachel Smith

Belmont '21

Hi everyone, my name is Rache!l I am a college blogger over at www.carouselofrachel.wordpress.com and I am passionate about Jesus, iced coffee and digital media. I attend Belmont University in Nashville, TN studying Entertainment Industry Studies + Hospitality Management! I am a member of Alpha Gamma Delta Sorority and the Vice President of Membership for Women in Entertainment. I love traveling, pro wrestling, reading, and history,