Why We Loved Our Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

After a long and trying midterm season, we here at HCBC, could not have been more excited to get our back to school survival kit! Check out some reviews by our members about the awesome products we got to try.

One of our favorite items were the Freeman face masks! With masks ranging from Cucumber and Pink Salt to Charcoal and Black Sugar, these masks are perfecting for getting the glow you want and giving yourself a much need break after a busy week. Take it from one of our writers, Kate, who said: “the face masks really made my skin feel rejuvenated and fresh after a long week.”

Aeropostale is a timeless favorite (#tbt to middle school!) so in addition to some new accessories, we were excited to try out their new denim line. While you may think Aeropostale is no longer “in”, think again. They have revamped their signature lines and we are in love with these accessories. 

Next, we have a cure to our late-to-our-9-am-again-bed-head cure! Bed Head which included hairspray and dry shampoo for those days where you don’t have enough time to get your hair done. HC Member, Michelle, shared “I loved the dry shampoo because it’s small enough to fit in my makeup bag and bring it around to use after working out or between going places!”

For the days we’ve been stuck in the library studying and in need of a healthy alternative to soda, our new cans of Spindrift are too clutch. Spindrift is America’s first and only sparkling water with real squeezed fruit juice. With flavors, from lemon, cucumber, grapefruit, and even orange, Spindrift had our sweet tooth covered. Have you ever heard of sparkling water with real fruit juice? Nope. Didn’t think so! Not until Spindrift entered our lives. 

Next up were our Erin Condren planners which are absolutely beautiful. The bright colors, inspiring quotes, and streamline designs, make planning our schedules fun! HC Member shared “The planner I received is super cute and really nice! I’m so excited to start using it!” This planner was the answer to all of our prayers! Now, we won’t forget those pesky in-class quizzes we often forget!

Hi-Chew provided us with some great treats for our days in the library. It was created almost a century ago and was the #1 candy in Japan and is now a favorite throughout Asia and America. The candy reminds of a Starburst with much better flavors. Yes, even better than the red and pink Starburst. 

As the temperature begins to drop, maintaining healthy, glowing skin can be a challenge but L’Oreal Paris’s Sublime Self-Tanning Towelettes, Sublime Bronze ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Mist, and Hydra Genius help us maintain a glow as if we never left the beach. 

In the midst of an impending flu season, Steripod is a perfect addition to the list of things to protect us from illness-causing germs. Steripods are toothbrush protectors that release active vapors in order to create a clean environment for toothbrushes to dry in. HC Member Olivia commented “I love the Steripod because it is perfect for dorm-life and travel. It’s especially great for this time of year when it seems like everyone is getting sick!”

There you have it! All of the great products that helped us survive midterms. What products are you thinking of trying? Make sure you check our social media for a chance to win some of the products featured above!

Vanessa is a senior at Boston College studying Economics and Communications. She is proud to be the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at Boston College!