With finals coming to a close and the weather finally warming up, it means summer is around the corner! Like most people, every time there is a new season, I have the urge to revamp my wardrobe, and it doesn’t help my wallet that summer is my favorite. In between procrastinating studying for my exams, I have been on the hunt for stylish (yet affordable) bathing suits. Here is a round up of some of my favorite places to look for swimwear:
1. Aerie: A classic for flattering pieces, Aerie has quickly become my first go-to when it comes to bathing suits.
2. Urban Outfitters: With sporadic swim sales in the past few weeks, keep an eye on your emails to snag some of their pieces on deep discount
3. Calzedonia: Admittedly, I was sucked into this brand from an Instagram ad. From fun patterns to every style of tops and bottoms you can imagine, this brand has something for everyone’s taste.
4. H&M: With very affordable prices, you can stock up on loads of different pieces and try out new trends for cheap.
5. Nordstrom: While not all their pieces are afforadable, they have a great selection of one pieces if none of the places above fit your style.