This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

With finals coming to a close and the weather finally warming up, it means summer is around the corner! Like most people, every time there is a new season, I have the urge to revamp my wardrobe, and it doesn’t help my wallet that summer is my favorite. In between procrastinating studying for my exams, I have been on the hunt for stylish (yet affordable) bathing suits. Here is a round up of some of my favorite places to look for swimwear:

1. Aerie: A classic for flattering pieces, Aerie has quickly become my first go-to when it comes to bathing suits.

2. Urban Outfitters: With sporadic swim sales in the past few weeks, keep an eye on your emails to snag some of their pieces on deep discount

3. Calzedonia: Admittedly, I was sucked into this brand from an Instagram ad. From fun patterns to every style of tops and bottoms you can imagine, this brand has something for everyone’s taste.

4. H&M: With very affordable prices, you can stock up on loads of different pieces and try out new trends for cheap.

5. Nordstrom: While not all their pieces are afforadable, they have a great selection of one pieces if none of the places above fit your style.

Happy Summer!

Hi! I'm Shannon Brink and I'm currently a freshman at BC. I'm from a small town in New Jersey, and I love being outdoors and traveling with friends and family. I'm the youngest of three, and living in a male dominated house where football typically takes over the dinner conversation, it's refreshing to have an outlet to talk about things that genuinely interest me and are relevant to my life as a clueless freshman trying to learn the ropes of college.