This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Glossier is one of those brands that don’t really have any bad products. Here are my top five! ​

1. Glitter Gelée

Despite being known for its natural and minimalistic product line, Glossier makes one of the best glitters I’ve ever tried (I used to go to a lot of Ke$ha concerts, so trust me when I say I know a good glitter when I try one). I love the shade Phantasm (pictured) as it is on the subtler side for a glitter, and can be worn on a night out without making you feel too extra. There are also 3 other colors, including silver and gold. The gel consistency feels great on the skin, and it is easy to move specific glitters if you don’t like their placement. I love wearing this on my cheeks as a highlight on a fun night out when I’m feeling bold, but it would also look great on the eyes or anywhere on the body for a different look.

2. Niteshine

If you’re looking for a highlight that is a lot subtler than glitter but still makes your features pop, try Niteshine. This magical shimmering liquid is easy to tap on with your finger tips. Put it wherever you want to enhance your features such as your cheeks, nose, cupids bow, eyes, or collarbone. It comes in 4 shades, so you will be sure to find one that makes your skin glow beautifully.

3. Perfecting Skin Tint

When you don’t feel like wearing heavy foundation, but also want to feel a bit more put together than if you were to rock a bare face, the Perfecting Skin Tint will be your best friend. This product is light as air, and blends beautifully into the skin with your fingers, a sponge, or a brush. There are 12 shades, which may seem limited for a foundation line. However, because it is so sheer and blendable, everyone should be able to find a shade that works for them.

4. Boy Brow

I’m not convinced that anyone could make a list of their top 5 Glossier favs and not include Boy Brow! It is their most iconic and well known product for good reason. I love using a tinted brow gel when I wear makeup because it is so much easier than a pencil (or any other brow product). The brush on Boy Brow is super small, which makes it easier to use than similar products from other brands. It provides you with maximum control, so all of your brown hairs will swipe into place with ease. There are 4 shades, including clear for those going for a super natural look.

5. Lash Slick

Lash Slick has been working its way up my list of favorite mascaras for a while now. Over time, it has become my go-to. The wand is tapered and fairly thin, providing you with length and control. This mascara is perfect if you are looking to achieve a natural look- just use one coat. The formula is also buildable if you are going out and want to add another coat for added fullness and pigment. If length, definition, and lash separation are the top things you are looking for when it comes to mascara, this product is for you.

I hope this helps you make up your mind about how great these products are!

Sources:

https://www.glossier.com/

Allie is a junior concentrating in Finance and Marketing. She's always making new recipes and trying different vegan restaurants so she can post about them on her food Instagram: @sprout_n_about.
Alexandra is a Senior History major with an English minor at Boston College who can always be found procrastinating by reading books or watching Netflix. She is known for making puns so bad that not even her friends laugh at them (but she always does). Her favorite ice cream flavor is Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey. Favorite movies include When Harry Met Sally, Dead Poets Society, and The Princess Bride.