thredUp: A New Way To Shop

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

It is getting to that time of year where midterms and housing drama are piling up and you could really use some retail therapy. Unfortunately, your bank account doesn’t agree. But BC students James Reinhardt and Oliver Lubin have created a solution!

They founded thredUp, a website where you can find trendy and fashionable, high quality clothing for up to 90% off retail prices. It is an online marketplace for buying and selling “practically new” clothing.

Visit the site now to see the best deals on brands like J. Crew, BCBG, Marc Jacobs and more, as well as to get a coupon and free shipping! They have every category of clothing, as well as special Boutiques and Style Shops.

Keep an eye out for the launch of ThredUP X and exciting BC events coming this spring!

Check them out online!

www.thredUP.com

Instagram, Facebook & Twitter: @thredUP

StyleUp: a thredUP blog

Meghan Gibbons is a double major in Communications and Political Science in her senior year at Boston College. Although originally from New Jersey, she is a huge fan of all Boston sports! Along with her at Boston College is her identical twin, who she always enjoys playing twin pranks with. Meghan is a huge foodie, book worm and beach bum