Spring Break Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Here at HCBC, it’s hard to believe that just a week ago many of us were sitting in the sun and sand thanks to our visit from Snowstorm Stella this past Tuesday. However, it’s safe to say that our awesome samples from the spring survival kit made our breaks even more pampering and relaxing so that we could tackle the rest of the semester.  Check out all of the amazing goodies we received below!

For our times lying on the beach, we were provided with an issue of ActuallySheCan, a publication dedicated to the empowerment of young women and their desire to achieve whatever they want to in life.

We also received some travel size dry shampoo from Freeman Beauty which has a light weight formula that was perfect for tropical climates and Cystex tablets to make sure that an irritating UTI wouldn’t interrupt our fun.

Charlotte Tilbury, one of the world’s #1 makeup artists, provided samples for her new line of Hot Lips lipsticks to give us the perfect pair of red lips for our nights out and to complement our new potential Juicy Couture outfits.

For our last few days of spring break, our colorful deluxe Eric Condren planners were perfect for helping us get organized before school started again and for those of us who weren’t able to head to warmer climates, L’Oreal Sublime Bronzer, made sure we still had a post-spring break worthy tan.  

Thank you to our amazing sponsors and HC headquarters for these great samples and be sure to check our social media platforms to see if you could win a giveaway for one of these products!

Sources:

https://www.daytonaautomall.com/spring-break-in-daytona-beach-fl/

Molly is a senior at Boston College studying Communication and Political Science. She is currently a Campus Corespondent for Her Campus BC and is looking forward to writing articles! She loves to travel, hangout with her friends, and go on adventures. Her mantra is "If you are always trying to be normal, you'll never know how amazing you can be" - Maya Angelou.