Share your Secret Valentine with HCBC!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Do you have a crush, but not the courage to go up and approach them just yet? Want someone special to “Be Mine” by this Friday, Valentine’s Day?  Sometimes we wish it was as easy as elementary school when we could sneak a Valentine into the student’s box at the front of the room, but unfortunately nobody knows how campus mail works and the childhood crush phase has faded.

No worries though. Her Campus BC is here to let your crush know how you feel. Whether you want to be BOLD and admit your name or secretive and keep it ANONYMOUS, this Valentine’s Day, readers can submit who they are crushing on and why and we will post it for you. We are hoping Cupid will be working his magic on campus and spreading the matchmaking magic so that maybe the stars will align and love will kindle.

Submit your crush here! Since it is February, there is no better time to step up and profess your feelings. Her Campus BC wants to know who your crush is! Take a chance at love. All crushes must be in by this WEDNESDAY AT MIDNIGHT and then we will share the crushes on Friday-Valentine’s Day.

Meghan Gibbons is a double major in Communications and Political Science in her senior year at Boston College. Although originally from New Jersey, she is a huge fan of all Boston sports! Along with her at Boston College is her identical twin, who she always enjoys playing twin pranks with. Meghan is a huge foodie, book worm and beach bum