Second Semester Senior Bucket List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

So it’s finally here.  Most of the time, I’m still in denial about the fact that my last semester at BC has arrived.  And now after syllabus week, the reality is setting in.

But HerCampus articles are not the place for depressing thoughts!  Instead of being down in the dumps about it, I’ve decided to make this last semester really count.  Go to a basketball game?  Sure!  Go out on a Monday night!  Why not?

It’s time to really conquer that bucket list that you’ve had in the back of your mind the past three and a half years of college.  If you don’t have one, don’t worry!  I have one for you.  These are not only my ideas, but also the ideas of my friends! 

–       Go to the Beanpot (both games, because obviously we’re going to win the first one)

–       Eat at every dining hall at BC

–       Go to the 100 Days Dance

–       Roggie’s Trivia

–       Attend as many sporting events as you can

–       Get a party bus for the night

–       Go to Faneuil Hall and sample as many foods as possible in Quincy Market

–       Play an intramural sport

–       Go to Mudstock & Modstock

–       Eagle’s Challenge at Eagle’s Deli (for those who dare)

–       Go to the Sam Adams or Harpoon Brewery

–       Take a jog around the res

–       Take as many pictures as you can

–       Throw a pregame or a party

–       Do Relay for Life in February

–       Stand on the 50 yard line in Alumni

–       Senior night at MA’s

–       For those single people out there, make your senior five list.  And work on crossing the names off

–       Take a class at the Plex that you’ve never taken

–       Buy or get as much BC swag as you can

–       Visit your previous dorm rooms and pass down some wise advice to the youngsters

–       Grab brunch at Johnny’s in Newton Center

My challenge to you is to complete everything on this list!  Here’s to a great end to our Boston College experience.

Photo sources

http://www.bostonattractionsgroup.com/images/FHM.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-0SRB4WvEEH4/Tgj7_JY56VI/AAAAAAAAADE/z3uBbfc9fng/s1600/MAs.jpg

Senior majoring in International Studies at BC
Caitlin is currently a student at Boston College studying English and Pre-Law.  At BC, she is a member of the Boston College Irish Dance Club, on the Honors Program Student Executive Board's Community Service Committee, and interns and writes for the fashion and culture blog Rusted Revolution.  She has been wriring for Her Campus BC since Jaunary 2011 and is serving as BC's Campus Correspondent for the 2012-2013 school year.  Outside of school, she is a competitive Irish dancer, and has been dancing for 18 years. During her high school career, she completed an engineering project at Case Western Reserve University that made her one of 40 Intel Science Talent Search Finalists in 2009.   In addition to all of this, Caitlin loves reading, yoga, running, shopping, spending time with friends and family, and traveling.