Style > Beauty

Product Review: Garnier Fructis’ Whole Blends Miracle Nectar 10-in-1 Serum

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Curls, curls, curls!

This is the first thing that comes to mind after using Garnier Fructis’ Whole Blends Miracle Nectar 10-in-1 Serum. The leave-in product transformed my hair for the better. Prior to using this product, my hair was moderately curly and slightly frizzy. However, while using this product, my hair transformed back to the ringlets I had as a five-year-old. And I loved it.

One thing I must note, though, is that it took me two times to get using this product right. The first time, I spread the product all throughout my hair and it left the top of my head feeling a bit sticky, similar to the feeling of having gel in it. The bottom still looked amazing, but I didn’t love the way the top of my head looked. The second time I used the product, I made sure to just put the product on the middle and ends of my hair. This way, I got the benefits of the non-frizzy ringlet-like curls but without the sticky scalp.

All in all, I was super impressed with this product and plan to replace my conditioner with it. My hair felt healthy, bouncy, and most importantly it had no frizz! I was truly amazed with the result of the product

Hi, I'm Fallon! I'm a senior at Boston College and this year's BC campus correspondent. I am a communications major and marketing minor and I am originally from St. Paul, Minnesota. In my free time, I enjoy spending time with friends, catching up on Netflix, and exploring Boston!