Primark x Her Campus Student Night Recap

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

On February 21, 2018, hundreds of student flocked to Primark on a Wednesday night. Her Campus teamed up with Primark at Downtown Crossing in Boston to host an exciting Student Night. With music, photo booths, giveaways, and activities on every floor, Her Campus turned Primark at DTX into a fun-filled evening for Boston students.

When the Her Campus BC team arrived at Primark at around 5 PM, there was a long line that stretched all the way outside the store. Upon entering, attendees received cute “I love Primark” totes (perfect for carrying all your stuff while shopping!) and Primark gift cards ranging from $5 to $10. The first floor also featured more gift card giveaways and live DJ entertainment that set the mood for a great night of shopping with friends.

On the second floor, the team from Chic Sketch was sketching up personalized photographs of individuals sporting Primark’s latest spring trends. There were some edible treats on the second floor, and coming across the Selfie Cookie Photo Booth (literally, a cookie with your face on it!) was a great way to recharge and snack while exploring Primark’s huge Downtown Crossing location! The second level of Primark also featured a ton of new styles perfect for spring break, including sundresses, swimwear, workout apparel, sunglasses, and other savvy accessories. With so many styles of every color, for every shape and size, it was hard not to fall in love with Primark’s new spring collection. There were so many wardrobe essentials under $15, perfect for a college student budget! Simply put, Primark really has “Amazing Fashion, Amazing Prices.”

The third floor featured a braid bar and more DJ entertainment. Here, shoppers could peruse the dreamy home area for dorm decor, or shop for cute and affordable lingerie and sleepwear. The decorative pillows, fairy lights, and faux plants had a nice aesthetic that we absolutely fell in love with!

Thank you, Primark and Her Campus for a super fun night!

Sources:

http://www.bostonherald.com/sites/default/files/styles/featured_big/public/media/2017/05/01/CL9%20Boston%20photo%203001.jpg?itok=mLAAkeJw

Photos courtesy of Vanessa Sewell

Judi is a sophomore at Boston College majoring in Biology. She loves music, traveling, food, and Netflix.