Perfect Playlist for Your Libratone Wireless Speakers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

The music never has to stop when you have wireless speakers. With wireless speakers you do not need to try to amp up the volume of your iPhone all the way, or lug around those huge speakers that are found at any Mod party. But where can you find these essential speakers fit for any college student? 

Libratone’s Zipp was designed to fit those small, collegiate spaces (like a dorm room) and the Zipp allows for wireless playback anywhere, anytime – even without a WiFi network.

Eliminating the need for messy wires, Libratone’s patented PlayDirect technology works in conjunction with both AirPlay and DLNA technology to create a direct WiFi connection between the Libratone wireless speaker and any compatible device (like an iPhone or iPad).

Perfect for jamming with friends in the Mod Quad or an impromptu flash mob in Lower, the Zipp has a rechargeable battery that lasts around eight hours, and its lightweight design makes it simple to fit into the small corners of an apartment or dorm room. In addition, the Zipp comes in a variety of colors to suit all tastes and occasions.

Looking for the perfect playlist to blast from your Libratone’s Zipp? Here is Libratone’s Perfect Fall Playlist:

• “Sweater Weather” – The Neighbourhood
  • “Sweet Disposition” – The Temper Trap
  • “Safe and Sound” – Capital Cities
  • “Brave” – Sarah Bareilles
  • “Brand New Me” – Alicia Keys
  • “This Year’s Love” – David Grey
  • “Get Lucky” (radio edit) – Daft Punk & Pharrell Williams
  • “I Need Your Love” – Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding
  • “Wake Me Up” – Avicii
  • “Counting Stars” – One Republic
  • “A Cappella” – Karmin
  • “Autumn Leaves” – Ed Sheeran
  • “Brown Eyed Girl” – Van Morrison
  • “The Only One” – The Black Keys
  • “Autumn” – Paolo Nutini
  • “Anything Could Happen” – Ellie Goulding

Hope you all have a rocking fall!

Article Source:

www.libratone.com

Photo Sources:

www.libratone.com

Meghan Gibbons is a double major in Communications and Political Science in her senior year at Boston College. Although originally from New Jersey, she is a huge fan of all Boston sports! Along with her at Boston College is her identical twin, who she always enjoys playing twin pranks with. Meghan is a huge foodie, book worm and beach bum