Paxton 1345: Not Your Daddy’s Boxers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

This is a sponsored post.  All opinions are 100% our own.

Remember the Paxton 1345 giveaway we did a few months back?  Maybe a picture of the super fashionable, Egyptian-cotton boxers will jog your memory:

Well, we love the boxers so much that we wanted to include them in our Her Campus BC Spring Fashion Show.  This Thursday, models will be sporting Paxton 1345 threads as they strut their stuff down the HC BC runway.  And if you purchase a ticket and come to the event, you will have a chance to enter our raffle and win your very own pair of boxers!

Paxton 1345 prides themselves on boxers made in the U.S. of 100% fine Egyptian cotton.  They are available in a wide range of flattering color and styles for both women and men.  Each style has a catchy, New England name like “Vineyard,” “Brookline,” or my personal favorite “Beantown.”

Erin Cormier, the designer behind the brand, has artistically blended her creativity with everyday practicality.  These aren’t your daddy’s boxers.  They don’t sag, crease, or create the unflattering boxer bubble butt.  Cormier spent her days and nights perfecting a style that would flatter men and women of all shapes and sizes.  The fold-over waist is unique to Paxton 1345, as well as the whimsical quote stitched into each pair. 

The boxers are classy, yet cute.  They’re colorful, yet sophisticated.  They are perfect for the collegiate world.  But most importantly, they are comfortable.  To learn more about the brand, check out their website, Facebook, and Twitter.  And if you want to see the boxers in person (and maybe even win your very own pair!), come to the Her Campus BC Fashion Show this Thursday in the Rat from 7-9 p.m.!  Tickets are just $10 and all money from ticket sales will be going straight to The One Fund in support of Boston.  Purchase your tickets here and we hope to see you Thursday!

Kelsey Damassa is in her senior year at Boston College, majoring in Communications and English. She is a native of Connecticut and frequents New York City like it is her job. On campus, she is the Campus Correspondent for the Boston College branch of Her Campus. She also teaches group fitness classes at the campus gym (both Spinning and Pump It Up!) and is an avid runner. She has run five half-marathons as well as the Boston Marathon. In her free time, Kelsey loves to bake (cupcakes anyone?), watch Disney movies, exercise, read any kind of novel with a Starbucks latte in hand, and watch endless episodes of "Friends" or "30 Rock."