Neuro Sleep Social Media Contest

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Many of you have probably seen the posters around campus with Sleeping Beauty on them. You may have read it quickly or just seen it and are wondering what it’s all about. Well Her Campus BC is giving you the chance to win a Neuro prize!

What is Neuro you may ask? Find out more here!

neuro SLEEP® is the tastiest way to a good night’s sleep. with restful nutrients like melatonin and magnesium specially formulated to help you say good night to your inner night owl and say good morning to, well, everyone you see (in a full belly yodel).

In short, neuro SLEEP®

•    Promotes restful sleep

•    Helps normalize sleep patterns

•    Is safe and non-habit forming

Who?

• Her Campus BC 

What?

• A social media contest for the chance to win a Neuro prize!

How?

• Snap a picture of a friend or a random person sleeping on campus, or even have your friends snap a picture of you sleeping and upload it to Instagram
  • Tag @drinkneuro and @hercampusbc with #neurosleep for the chance to win

When?

• You can submit your entries on Instragram from Monday, March 31 – Saturday, April 5th.
  • Winners will be picked Sunday and announced Monday, April 7 on our social media pages.

With only 35 Calories and no artificial colors or flavors, this is something you have to try! Start getting a better sleep tonight and drink neuro SLEEP®

Katherine ValentinoSenior in A&S English Major Minor in American Studies, concentration in journalism 
Meghan Gibbons is a double major in Communications and Political Science in her senior year at Boston College. Although originally from New Jersey, she is a huge fan of all Boston sports! Along with her at Boston College is her identical twin, who she always enjoys playing twin pranks with. Meghan is a huge foodie, book worm and beach bum