The Mods Through the Years as Told by the Minions

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Everyone knows the Mods. Everyone has a love hate relationship with the Mods. But the view of the Mods changes from year to year. 

When you first arrive on campus freshman year the legendary Mods look a little something like Heaven.

But your first weekend you realize, getting into one is like finding a Golden Ticket.

By sophomore year you’ve had your fun in the Mods, but still, when your friends suggest to go…

When junior year comes and anyone suggests leaving the comforts of your off campus home you’re like…

But when your roommates suggest living in one for senior year…

and then when you actually get a Mod pick time

When senior year rolls around and you move in to your little red modular, your past memories of Mods are replaced with new shiny ones.

You expect your first party to look a little something like this..

Instead, you open your door to something that looks a little like this…

Photo Source:

http://0.tqn.com/d/collegeapps/1/S/9/V/-/-/boston-college-mods.jpg

Alana is currently a junior at Boston College studying Communications and marketing. She is the Publicity director and events coordinator for Her Campus BC as well as being a part of the editorial team. 
Blake is a senior at Boston College and is pursuing Biology and Pre-Med, as well as the perfect slice of pizza. She is so excited to be a co-Campus Correspondent along with Emily this year! As well as being a writer for Her Campus BC, she is also a member of the Girls Club Lacrosse team, the Public Health Club, and is a physics tutor on campus.