courtney cook uoHvtkDcH8M unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
courtney cook uoHvtkDcH8M unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Meet Your Future Friends: Grazb

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

“Smart” is the key word of our generation. We have Smart Phones, Smart Cars; every technology we have now is smart. We all use our smartphones to stay connected to our friends around us. Social Media sites like Facebook is one of our generation’s tools to stay in touch with our current friends. However, now we have a new emerging “smart” tool in our society: Smart Friendship Network. Introducing the first smart friendship app called Grazb: the tool to get in touch with your future friends.

In our Boston community, there are 35 universities. I bet we can all agree that we barely know any students outside of our own university’s bubble, but even if we do, it’s not nearly as many people as we could meet. Grazb is the first app who can put all of us in touch with one another, by connecting like-minded local individuals with common interests. Grazb’s mission is to “optimize human networks through proactive facilitation so that you always meet the people who you want to know.” Many universities have the same clubs and abroad programs – Grazb can help you facilitate more friendships and connect with people who share the same interests as you.

The way Grazb works is simple. You download the app, create a profile with your name, location, and a picture. Then you select as many interests as you would like from a menu. Once you have created your profile, you are instantly given prospective friends on a map based on how you match with them and how close they are to you. Grazb is here to connect the right dots.

We are surrounded by thousands of people every day. Many are very like-minded but the chance that we coincidentally meet them are slim. Grazb is here to change this. Download Grazb if you want the chance to meet more lifelong friends.

Source: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0a…

Molly is a senior at Boston College studying Communication and Political Science. She is currently a Campus Corespondent for Her Campus BC and is looking forward to writing articles! She loves to travel, hangout with her friends, and go on adventures. Her mantra is "If you are always trying to be normal, you'll never know how amazing you can be" - Maya Angelou.