Meet Pawl Bronzo!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Meet Pawl Bronzo, a sophomore in the Lynch School of Education. Future English teacher, singer, and painter, he’s been known to describe himself as “a real renaissance man.”

The Basics 
Name:  Pawl Bronzo        
Hometown:  White Plains, New York
School/Year:  Lynch School of Education, Class of 2014
Major:  English, Secondary Education

BC Life
Activities/Clubs: Appalachia, Chorale (taking a leave of absence), Heights Boys and Girls Club, Intramural Softball
Best Class: Intro to Creative Writing
Worst Class: Perspectives
Bapst or O’Neill: Neither…I don’t study. (As his neighbor, I can attest to this…instead he enjoys going to the study lounge, opening his laptop as if he were going to do work, and then hysterically laughing at whatever it is he looks at until he leaves. Occasionally, I think he might open a book?)
Favorite Place to Eat: Hillside

Biggest Pet Peeve: People walking slowly in front of me
Favorite Family Vacation: Going to Kiawah, South Carolina
One thing most excited about for junior year: Making new friendsJ
Most embarrassing moment: When I was born…it’s just been a downward slope.
Fun Fact: Me. I’m my own fun fact. Half of my life is a lie…don’t believe half the things I’ve said to you. People tell me I smell good.
Favorite Movie: Space Jam, are you kidding me?
Favorite TV Show: Scrubs
Favorite Singer/Band: Fun.
Celeb Crush: Rachel McAdams and what’s her name from Slumdog Millionaire (we later determined that “what’s her name” is Frida Pinto)
Dream Job: Educating the youth of America and putting smiles on their faces
Favorite BC sport: Hockey
Favorite Hangout spot on campus: Anywhere where there’s grass, because it’s becoming so hard to find.
Favorite Halloween Costume: I was Snow White one year.
Ideal Girl: Please see Celebrity Crush above
Ideal Date: Long walks on the beach, getting lost in the rain…and her eyes
Funny date stories?: She was really short…like 5’4 I think…so it was always really awkward holding hands and stuff, and for our eighth grade prom, we tried to do the typical prom pose, but that didn’t work, so yeah, that was funny.
Deal Breakers?: If you think you’re the shit or you complain about stupid shit, I’m just like shut up.
Advice to Freshmen:Get involved, take chances, step outside your comfort join…and if you see something for a free t-shirt, just do it, you’re gonna want those things
If you could only bring 3 things to a deserted island, what would they be?:I’d want to bring Magneto’s powers (from X-Men) so I could build a bridge to get back home…or I would want to bring my dog, dog food, and world peace.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Fun, flirty and sexy
What’s your favorite memory at BC so far?:Too many to count…I know I’ve done something…Appa!

Julianne is an Ohio native studying communication at Boston College with a concentration in journalism. She got involved with Her Campus BC when the chapter launched in December 2010. She began as an editor and contributing writer, and since has moved up the ranks to Campus Correspondent. Aside from working for Her Campus, Julianne is a certified personal trainer at Boston College's Flynn Recreational Complex and teaches group fitness as well. During her sophomore year, Julianne was a part of the Arrupe Program at BC and traveled to Guatemala, learning about the culture, political, social, economic, and religious issues of the country. Her goals post graduation include writing for a health and fitness magazine or working in communications for college or professional athletics. As for now, however, she is enjoying life at the University she loves so much! An avid hockey and football fan, one can always find Julianne in the stands rooting on BC and the Boston Bruins! Other hobbies include running, yoga, cooking, baking, and photography.